The Pregnancy and Postpartum Health Alliance of Texas currently has open positions on the Board of Directors. We are seeking individuals for the Board who have an interest and passion in perinatal mental health, and who have an interest in non-profit work dedicated to increasing support for families struggling with Postpartum Depression and other perinatal mood and anxiety disorders in Central Texas.
A list of open positions on the Board is listed below, along with brief descriptions for each position. If you or anyone you know may be interested in Board membership, or if you would like more details on Board membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPHA is currently searching for a Treasurer to join our Board of Directors which will be paid at 15-20 hours a month.
- The Pregnancy and Postpartum Health Alliance of Texas (PPHA) is seeking a new Treasurer. The ideal candidate will have a background in accounting and non-profit experience is a plus.
- The primary role of the current Treasurer is to liaise with our fiscal sponsor, the Austin Community Foundation (ACF). They will coordinate with ACF on fundraising opportunities, expense payments, and donation receipts.
- The Treasurer prepares an annual budget during the fall planning cycle, in close cooperation with the Program Director. The budget is then presented to the Board for review and final approval.
- The Treasurer is on file with the State of Texas as the registered agent for PPHA and files franchise taxes annually. At this time, the fiscal sponsor files all other taxes.
- The Treasurer is a vital part of all fundraising endeavors. While collection of donations is an integral part of the job, they are also involved in the planning, coordination, and follow-up to these events. The Treasurer will personally promote all fundraising activities to help maintain and grow the organization.
- Pay is negotiable.
- If you would like more information, please email email@example.com with your qualifications. Interested parties will be interviewed to be sure we find the right fit for the organization.