If you feel you are in danger of harming yourself or your child, seek help immediately by dialing 9-1-1, or using one of the options below
Not in need of urgent help? Check out our list of Service Providers.
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- National Perinatal Hotline: 1-800-PPD-MOMS (773-6667)
- PSI Warmline (English and Spanish) 800-994-4PPD (4773)
- Call your doctor
Have someone come to you:
- Mobile Crisis Outreach Team: (512) 472-4357
- Mental Health Deputies: 9-1-1
Go to a Psychiatric Hospital:
- Austin Lakes Hospital: (512) 544-5253
- Seton Shoal Creek: First call Seton Psychiatric Emergency Department for Intake at (512)324-7259
- Austin State Hospital: First call Psychiatric Emergency Services at (512) 472-4357 for screening.
- San Gabriel Crisis Center (Georgetown): (800) 841-1255
Once you are feeling safer, get linked to local resources:
- Search this website for ideas and resources
- Call the PPHA Program Directors, Melissa Bentley at (512) 920-3737 or Alexis Edwards at alexismedwards@live.
com or 512-956-9599
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Call a local coordinator for Postpartum Support International. The local coordinators can be found at: Postpartum.net.
- Any Baby Can Parent Helpline (for new mothers and mothers with PPD): (512)334-4444